Customer Service Representatives are responsible for incoming customer calls. Primary areas of responsibility include handling all calls with
excellent customer service skills, learning about Nextwebhosting's product offerings and sharing technical knowledge/ problem solutions with
team members. You will be responsible for addressing weaknesses in is a customer's experience with Nextwebhosting and taking appropriate
steps to restore customer satisfaction. Alternate (night, weekends) shifts are available. Nextwebhosting provides technical support to our customers on 24x7 basis.
FT and PT opportunities.
- Provide superior customer service to Nextwebhosting customers
- Track and document incoming calls using a customer support tracking tool
- Escalate customer issues while working closely with team members
- Communicate in a timely manner with network engineers, technical support and customer support team members
- Respond to e-mail messages and on-line queue issues
- Advocate use of Nextwebhosting web products
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience
- Familiarity with HTML, FrontPage and Email applications
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional interaction skills in customer, business partner and technical staff situations